by Gretchen, Molly, Laura and Emily
We created a card game. Despite the name, it’s an awesome game.
Crappyhandgame.com is redirected here, to Emily’s blog, because we haven’t had time to make a web site. Too busy getting all our other crap together so that we can get this game to you!
Some crappy details:
- Crappy Hand is a single-suited card game: the Turd Suit
- 1 game unit is an 84 card deck for 3-5 people to play. 2 decks = 6 – 10 players, etc. You can play the game with as many people as you want – we’ll gladly sell you as many decks as you need
- Crappy Hand is “rummy-esque” and requires some strategy and finesse
Ready to buy this crap?
Do you realize how big of a deal this is? You get to be among the first to “get Crappy Hand in your hands.” Plus, you are saving money because we’re taking care of the sales tax & shipping. You’ll have to pay it yourself when we sell this crap on Amazon, it’s just the nature of the beast.
Remember: 1 deck = 3-5 players. You can play the game with as many players as you want, just buy enough decks!
Buy 1 or more for yourself …
… or your awesome friends.
If you want to “Give a Crappy Hand” as a gift, which we highly recommend, we’ll follow up on where you want your crap shipped.
You can also use email@example.com to send $ directly through PayPal
HINT: Your coupon code is the first name of your awesome friend who told you about the game: Laura, Molly, Gretchen, Caroline, Emily, Kenny, Brandon, Aidan, Evan, Josh, Karen.
If you want to be one of our awesome friends and help promote the crap out of this game, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
BTW, you can send a check or give cash if you want.
You probably have at least one of our addresses on your holiday card distribution list.
Our crappy promises to you, our beloved “crap backers”
- We wanted to get Crappy Hand to you to enjoy following your 2017 Thanksgiving dinner and subsequent gift giving occasions. However, we couldn’t unequivocally promise that because we have to see how the crappy starter went! And although the crappy starter went well, we found an amazing packaging option that delayed our time frame. We’re doing everything as fast a possible.
- We print in the U.S. in order to support American businesses AND assure a relatively quick turnaround of 30 days. We looked at printing overseas, which reduces our cost but takes longer and is crappy for the environment. We have identified a decidedly non-crappy printer, Lake Erie Graphics, in Cleveland, Ohio.
- We want to make this crap as eco-friendly as possible. The card stock will have some post-consumer content while maintaining the best card-playing quality. We managed 100% post-consumer for the box!